CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
LabVIEW Software Programmer
Product Marketing Manager
LabVIEW SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER
Our aggressive technology and new product development roadmap combined with growth in new and existing markets has resulted in the need to hire a Senior Software Engineer, based at our North Sutton, NH headquarters. We are looking for an experienced software engineer who possesses a creative/innovative persona and is interested in a challenging and highly-visible role as part of a small team.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will play a key role in the software, engineering, and new product development teams by driving the development of customer-facing applications and control systems that differentiate Labsphere in the market. You will need to bring an understanding or willingness to embrace LabVIEW as one of the tools you will use in this capacity as well as a passion for elegant design in all aspect of software development including “under the hood” processes and refined front-end graphical user interface.
The qualified candidate will possess:
- Knowledge of LabVIEW
- Demonstrated ability to create professional User Interfaces
- The ability to troubleshoot and debug existing code
- Familiarity with Mercurial or Git DVCS [Distributed Version Control System]
- Past experience using Python and/or additional programing languages such as C++, SQL / SQLite database utilization is also considered
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
The qualified candidate will have demonstrated product marketing leadership and discipline within a related industry. As a Product Marketing Manager for Labsphere you will be tasked with owning the discovery, validation and translation of new business opportunities in markets associated with or related to Remote Sensing. Labsphere’s products are used to acquire information about remote objects in Military, Earth Science and Commercial applications.
The Product Marketing Manager will be tasked with conducting market research to identify customer needs in remote sensing markets and validate specific applications. As the want/need is articulated the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for cultivating relationships with potential customers, effectively translating these into product design requirements. Additionally, the Product Marketing Manager will be vigilant in identifying new application opportunities, developing value propositions and delivering the value story to the market. This will require the capability to develop and document case studies and marketing collateral while working with our marketing team to find new customers with similar application/product needs. When needed, new product requirements will require development of new products. Working with product development at Labsphere, the Product Marketing Manager will ensure timely delivery of such products to the market via oversight of the development process through product launch. Lastly the Product Marketing Manager will continually develop and drive a market winning product roadmap and manage the Product Lifecycle for existing products.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage the Product Lifecycle for existing products
- Define new products for new applications in the form of a Product Roadmap
- Oversee the product promotion activities including collateral, trade shows, sales training, product videos and social media.
- Responsible for managing product cost, pricing and delivery of target margins.
- Market and competitive intelligence
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The individual in this position must have:
- 2-10 years highly successful marketing experience within: Aerospace, Automotive, Analytical Instruments, Earth Science.
- Technical degree in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science or Engineering. Business background or MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated superior interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills.
- High energy level.
- Ability to get things done through others in a matrix organization.
- Attention to detail and completeness.
- Positive attitude, excellent time management skills, strong problem-solving skills, technical and analytical aptitude
- Ability to travel as needed.
This Technician will work as part of the quality team to perform duties including:
- Perform inspections and ensure quality of incoming material, work-in-process and finished goods.
- Participate in quality checks, develop inspection plans, participate in internal and external ISO audits.
- Perform the necessary checks and documentation to achieve, maintain and extend all Labsphere quality certifications to include customer specific forms and other requirements.
- Detect and reject defective parts, determine root cause, identify solutions and work with appropriate departments and suppliers to implement solutions.
- Perform analysis of reflectance materials including assisting with new formulation and testing.
- Help maintain Labsphere’s ISO and NVLAP accreditations by:
- Lead all internal audits
- Perform root cause analysis to customer cases
- Timely close continuous improvement and corrective actions
- Use appropriate measurement techniques to perform inspections on incoming material, WIP, and finished goods. Ability to program tools and learn new tools as needed.
- Execute process stability and capability as assigned on existing processes. Review and analyze results. Recommend changes to processes based upon findings and perform follow up to verify effectiveness.
- Carry out process control plans for reflectance materials. Assist with formulation experiments and testing.
- Assist with industry compliance efforts as needed to include but not limited to RoHS, Conflict Minerals, and ITAR.
Labsphere is a world leading photonics and light measurement company with a rich 35 year history. We have a strong and diverse team at our headquarters in New Hampshire as well as our remote locations which include Europe and Asia. Labsphere is always seeking new members for our team. If you have specific skills and attributes that you feel would be a good fit with what we do, and you are a US Citizen please send your resume to email@example.com
Labsphere is located in the beautiful Lake Sunapee region of New Hampshire. Our modern facility, nestled in the mountains, provides a unique quality of life where both winter and summer activities abound. Our location is also convenient, with easy access to the interstate system and the state capital.
We offer competitive wages, career advancement opportunities, and superb benefits for our employees, including: medical/dental, group life, short- and long-term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, stock purchase plan, and 401(k) retirement plan with company match. Labsphere, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For immediate consideration for available opportunities, please send your resume and salary history to Darlene Delano, firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to: