Solutions & Capabilities
One of the most dynamic changes to the remote sensing market is the innovation of hyperspectral imagers. These challenging devices combine a conventional 2D image with a third dimension containing spectral or band information to create a “hyper-cube”. Calibration also gets a third dimension of complexity in dealing with simultaneous imaging issues, broadband scenes, spectral registration and stray light (in and out of band) considerations.
Labsphere can create complete, absolute calibration systems that combine broad spectrums, mono- chromatic or line sources, and high dynamic ranges to meet the requirements of this new and rapidly evolving technology.
- Systems & Capabilities Related To Hyperspectral Calibration
- Modular and Scalable Broadband Sources
- Space-Grade Spectralon® Diffuse Reflectance Material
- Spectralon® EPV Diffuse Reflectance Material
- Spectra-FT Fine Tunable Visible-NIR Spectral Fiber Illuminator