Solutions & Capabilities
Quantum Efficiency (Sensor)
Characterizing imaging and flat panel arrays of CMOS, CCD and photo sensors for quantum efficiency and spectral responsivity requires absolute values of known irradiance or radiance in defined wavelength bandpasses over the sensitivity range of the sensors under test. Contact us about our turn key lab systems and tunable source product systems for QE and spectral responsivity.
- Systems & Capabilities Related To Quantum Efficiency (Sensor)
- CCS Flat Fielding Spectrally Tunable Sources
- QES Monochromatic Spectral Irradiance/Radiance Source Standard
- Solid State Tunable Light Engine
- SpectrALL Digital Polychromator Light Engine