SpectrALL Digital Polychromator Light Engine
Unmatched programmable high resolution spectral outputs
Labsphere’s new SpectrALL Digital Polychromator Light Engine delivers unprecedented levels of flexibility and speed to a wide range of scientific and technical applications.
SpectrALL light engine (patent pending) uses a continuous-spectrum light source and polychromator technology to offer incomparable control over generated spectral waveforms. The SpectrALL light engine can reproduce complex spectral features with a precision that enables high-resolution simulation of standard illuminants as well as natural or synthetic sources and emissions. SpectrALL can be adapted to an integrating sphere to create a uniform source for flat-fielding applications, or to optical light guides and collimators for remote sample spectral illumination.
• Controllable variable light output levels
• Fast switching and settling time
• Digital performance feedback
• User-friendly software interface
• Unmatched programmable high resolution spectral outputs
• Spectral reproduction over the visible range
• Unlimited user programmable spectra
• Spectrally pure, avoid channel cross talk in multicoloring imaging
• Low heat
• Traceable calibrations