Illumia® Lighting and LED Spectral Flux Measurement Systems
illumia® Spectral Flux Measurement Systems
Labsphere’s line of illumia® Total Spectral Flux Measurement Systems offer flexibility to meet your most demanding requirements and grow with your business.
Choose from the systems below to meet your specific application:
Flexible, modular solutions with centralized data management
illumia®Plus2 Integrating Sphere Spectroradiometers
Available in sizes ranging from 25 cm to 3 m. Spectrometer options, and application-specific modules help you maximize throughput and productivity while maintaining high absolute accuracy and repeatability. Add-on electronic modules increase functionality and simplify compliance with IES LM-79-19, IES LM-78 and equivalent measurement guidelines.
Efficient forward flux measurement method in half the footprint
illumia®Plus2 Integrating Hemisphere Spectroradiometers
Designed to measure forward emitting lamps, LEDs, board mounted and heat-sinked LED Light Engines for Solid State Lighting (SSL), the hemisphere system features a Spectraflect® coated hemisphere capped with an interior mirrored surface which creates a virtual integrating sphere within the interior.
Accurate testing over a broad range of temperatures
illumia®Plus2 Elevated Temperature Integrating Sphere Spectroradiometers
Designed specifically to test photometric and colorimetric performance over a broad dynamic range of temperatures per IES LM-82 and LM-79 recommended practices.
Simultaneous thermal, optical, and electrical characterization of LEDs.
illumia®Pro2 Light Characterization Systems
Allow users to quickly and accurately test for thermal variances of the device under test.
- illumia®Plus2 Integrating Sphere Spectroradiometers Datasheet
- illumia®Plus2 Elevated Temperature Integrating Sphere Spectroradiometers Datasheet
- illumia®Plus2 Integrating Hemisphere Spectroradiometers Datasheet
- illumia®Pro2 Light Characterization Systems Datasheet
- Light Measurement Spheres
- Light Measurement Solutions
- Flicker-iP Test Accessory Datasheet
- illumia®Plus2 Control Module Datasheet
- CDS 600/610 Spectrometer Datasheet
- CDS 2600 Spectrometer Datasheet
- CDS 3020/3030 Spectrometer Datasheet
- Calibrated Spectral and Luminous Flux Standards Datasheet
- Integral Software
Illumia® Lighting and LED Spectral Flux Measurement Systems Industries
Illumia® Lighting and LED Spectral Flux Measurement Systems Applications & Capabilities
- Light Measurement
- Automotive Light Source Calibration
- Color Measurement of Light Source
- Efficiency of Lamps and Luminaires
- Lamp/Luminaire Measurement
- LED Measurement
- LM-82 Lamps and Luminaire Elevated Temperature Tests
- Temporal / Stability
- Total Spectral and Luminous Flux Measurement