Remote Sensing Workshops
From this hands-on seminar, you will learn
- Basics of Radiometry from UV to LWIR (0.3-14um)
- How to define your Electro-Optical testing for broadband and radiometric needs
- See and Try state-of-the-art methods for characterization and testing of imaging and non-imaging systems
- How to traceably calibrate in the VIS to LWIR spectral range
- How to analyze and interpret your test results
- How to set-up your lab to be NIST traceable
After attending this seminar, your business will be able to:
- Plan for current and future Electro-Optical test needs & define repeatable and reliable testing and test equipment.
- Increase profit by reducing calibration time and man hours in your lab
- Define test and calibration capabilities spanning VIS and LWIR spectral range
- Get absolute performance from your instruments
- Get products to market faster than your competitors
Next up...East Coast US workshops in:
Boston, MA - May 14
Princeton, NJ - May 16
Silver Spring, MD - May 17
Click Purchase to sign up now.
Click Request A Quote to request a workshop at your facility or in your city.
All Workshops are 9am - 4pm and include Continental Breakfast and Lunch Buffet
Registration Fee $75