Digital Marketing Coordinator
Competitive wages, great benefits!
UMR United Healthcare, Eyemed vision, Delta dental, 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and paid personal time off, training and tuition reimbursement, free-to-you paid short and long term disability, free-to-you paid life insurance, shoe and clothing allowances, safety eyewear allowances, employer matched 401K, paid 14 weeks parental leave for men and women, monthly fitness benefit, optional Lincoln Financial supplemental insurance plans.
Job objective is to maintain AR and AP data entry in Epicor and maintain vendor and customer relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Communication with customers with past due balances to maintain over 60 at less than 5% of receivables.
Processing of daily AP invoicing.
Preparing Check runs to maintain a positive vendor relationship.
Prepare Wire/ACH payment for approval and processing
Daily cash posting.
Prepare monthly AP accrual by 2 PM on the last Friday of the fiscal month.
Daily distribution of AR invoicing.
Support Finance Staff in other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. ERP and information systems knowledge is critical to this position. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Two years of college or university in Finance /Accounting or two to five years’ related experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common financial reports. Ability to effectively to review and present information to management team effectively.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Solid understanding of basic accounting principles.
Accuracy of Data Entry. Ability to work well in a team. Attention to detail. Ability to communicate well with others.
Job Type: Full-time
Labsphere is looking for a Project Engineer to join our fast-paced and innovative engineering group. The candidate will lead interdisciplinary engineering teams to successfully design, build, and test custom electro-opto-mechanical products. The candidate will be responsible for managing all projects within the multi-million dollar Customs portfolio, coordinating the completion of projects on time, to budget, and per customer requirements from design ideation up through final product delivery. The candidate will oversee all aspects of projects including: scheduling resources, setting deadlines, design generation and release to operations, build and test troubleshooting, and reporting project progress across departments. After gaining experience, involvement will expand to the NPD, Spacegrade, and R&D project portfolios. Beyond expansion into more challenging project portfolios, there is long term opportunity for growth into Engineering Leadership or other areas within the engineering group as well as the company overall.
The successful candidate will be an ideal team player (Hungry, Humble, Smart) who can tactfully problem solve across company departments and disciplines including mechanical, electrical, optical, software, sales, marketing, purchasing, production, and quality. The right candidate enjoys working in a collaborative, creatively stimulating, and fast-paced design and manufacturing environment and derives satisfaction from turning innovative ideas into reality through positive influence and decisive action. Candidate must exhibit attention to detail, work efficiently, and be able to easily balance priorities across diverse projects. Knowledge of low volume custom product development, standard product development, and general technology development best practices are desirable. Additionally, the candidate should have a broad and deep understanding of manufacturing.
- Manage all project activity including scheduling/resourcing, planning, design reviews, interdepartmental liaising, project reporting, and risk management.
- Assist in defining project scope, involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Directly responsible for all engineering efforts during project execution, with heavier focus during the design phase.
- Facilitate design reviews, along with other forms of communication, to ensure proper team and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Interface with engineering leadership, engineers, vendors, sales/customers, and internal production teams to ensure design, build, and test requirements and execution plans are understood and achieved.
- Monitor project throughout to ensure scope, schedule, and budget are known and remain on track.
- When appropriate, interface with sales or customers during project scoping and execution.
- BS in Engineering, Engineering Management, Systems Engineering, or equivalent
- 1-3 years of technical project management experience within manufacturing sector (negotiable)
- Project management experience with estimating/scoping, design management, and product verification
- An ideal team player - Hungry, Humble, and Smart (emotionally)
- Experience guiding diverse multi-disciplinary teams tasked with solving complex technical problems
- Able to balance attention to detail with high level strategic thinking
- Utilize strong verbal and written skills to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical partners at various levels
- Self-motivated leader who can positively influence and drive teams
- Solid organizational skills with ability to efficiently switch between multiple tasks/projects across the workday
- Analytical thinker with strong foundation of technical problem-solving abilities
- Fluent with MS Office including MS Project or similar project management tools
- MS in Engineering, Engineering Management, or equivalent desirable
- Experience with Agile/iterative prototyping development
- Experience with SolidWorks and SolidWorks Simulation
- Experience with MATLAB analysis and tool development
- Experience in a field utilizing light metrology and/or optical radiometry
- Experience with any of these topics a plus: Thermal Analysis, LEDs, UV/VIS/NIR applications, Remote Sensing, Light Measurement, Integrating Sphere Design, Optical Sensor Calibration, Optical System Design, Optical Laboratory Methods, and Laser Power Measurement
DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
Labsphere is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing including videos, website, social media, and all online events and campaigns.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to deliver strong brand messaging
- Create content to bring the brand to life through a broad range of touchpoints - video, photo, email, press, organic and paid social - to generate awareness and engagement
- Maintain all digital marketing, including website and ecommerce, customer relationship database, email campgains, social media and display advertising
- Work with marketing team to create and promote videos and online demos
- Work with marketing team to create and promote collateral (online and print) for products
- Take and edit photos of products for use on website and in digital marketing campaigns
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and advise on spend and performance based on these insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging digital marketing technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Support and reinforce brand awareness efforts internally, ensuring staff is well-versed on brand purpose and mission
This position requires excellent computer skills and knowledge of emerging trends in digital marketing as well as social media marketing via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and others.
A 4 year degree in Marketing, Business or Communications is preferred though a 2 year degree would be considered.
Come work for a growing, innovative, fast-paced company
Labsphere is a world-leading photonics and light measurement company with a rich 40+ year history. We have a strong and diverse team at our headquarters in New Hampshire as well as our remote locations which include Europe and Asia. Labsphere is always seeking new members for our team. If you have specific skills and attributes that you feel would be a good fit with what we do, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer competitive wages, career advancement opportunities, and great benefits for our employees, including medical/dental/vision, group life, short- and long-term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) retirement plan with company match. Labsphere, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For immediate consideration for available opportunities, please send your resume to Darlene Delano