Logistics/Service Support Coordinator
Inventory and Kitting Specialist (part time)
Southwest Regional Sales Manager
LOGISTICS/SERVICE SUPPORT COORDINATOR
Summary: This position involves a variety of tasks pertaining to logistics and service support. Activities include interfacing with customers and other departments, issuing quotes and RMA's, preparing paperwork for domestic and international shipments, and cross training on all aspects of the logistics, shipping, and receiving functions.
Summary: This position involves mixing formulations, packing and sintering material, storing product, and keeping work area clean. Work in a clean room will be required.
INVENTORY AND KITTING SPECIALIST (PART-TIME)
Summary: This position involves picking components for manufacturing jobs (kitting) as well as assisting with accurate inventory control.
Summary: Labsphere is looking for a creative mechanical design engineer who is proficient in SolidWorks to join our engineering team for the development of new optical and opto-mechanical products. The ideal candidate will have 3-5+ years of design experience creating detailed 3D models for manufacturing. Proficiency in flow and thermal modeling in SolidWorks is required, as well as a strong understanding of tolerances, dimensions, and best practices for engineering manufacturable products. Knowledge of structural analysis in SolidWorks is a plus.
- SolidWorks (certified)
- Thermal Analysis
- CFD simulations with SolidWorks; Flow and Thermal
- Electro-optical Mechanical design
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator who can constructively work with all company disciplines and functions including electrical, optical, software, sales, marketing, and manufacturing. As part of the team, this engineer will have the ability to find creative, cost-effective solutions to the engineering challenges Labsphere provides. The right candidate enjoys working in a stimulating and fast-paced environment and derives satisfaction from seeing innovative ideas become reality. For the right candidate, there is opportunity for growth/advancement to Lead Engineer, Management, Applications Engineering, or Sales.
SOUTHWEST REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Summary: The Southwest Regional Sales Manager is responsible for achieving successful sales growth and increased market share in the assigned Southwest territory, which includes Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Colorado. In this position you will execute Labsphere’s marketing and strategic sales plans by working closely with customers and prospects to define solutions with a strong value proposition. The successful candidate is a US citizen, is familiar with aerospace and/or defense markets and:
- Has a proven track record in meeting or exceeding sales targets
- 3-7 years’ experience in lead generation and sales execution of high-tech or laboratory equipment and solutions
- Accomplished at forecasting, meeting sales targets and Salesforce.com
- Comfortable finding new opportunities and developing new relationships
- Skilled at account management and penetrating key accounts
- Enjoys learning customer applications and working with internal groups to document technical requirements and to deliver product proposals
Essential Job Functions:
- Grow territory sales by prospecting, following up on sales leads, researching new customers, sales execution, and managing existing accounts
- Meet or exceed targeted booking/sales quotas on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis per Labsphere’s domestic sales plan
- Maintain booking forecast within Salesforce that achieves 90% accuracy 10 out of 12 months
- Account and Territory Management to ensure growth of assigned accounts within region and to penetrate/develop new OEM Business within Labsphere’s targeted markets
- Travel throughout assigned territory to customer and prospect customer sites about 50% of the time to ensure existing and prospect customers are served
- Display or demonstrate products, using samples or catalog, and emphasize salable features, product advantages and benefits
- Communicate on a high technical and business level with customers to identify specific needs and solutions that Labsphere can offer
- Develop sufficient product and technical knowledge to determine product fit, help generate Statements of Work (SOWs) and to communicate customer’s application and requirements internally
- As necessary, communicate with internal departments for support and assistance to better service existing accounts and close new business
- Prepare, and submit, as required: reports of business transactions, trips, and expenses
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The individual in this position must have:
- 3-7 years highly successful outside sales experience needed, to one or more of the following markets: Aerospace, Automotive, Analytical Instruments, Lighting, Optical & Laser
- B.S. degree in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science or Engineering
- Demonstrated superior interpersonal, sales, and negotiation skills
- High energy level
- Goal- and results-oriented
- Strong initiative and sense of urgency
- Positive attitude, excellent time management skills, strong problem-solving skills, technical and analytical aptitude
- Strong desire to travel and achieve
- US Citizen preferred
Preferred Bachelor degree (B. S.) from a four-year College or university with major in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science or Engineering.
Labsphere is a world leading photonics and light measurement company with a rich 39 year history. We have a strong and diverse team at our headquarters in New Hampshire as well as our remote locations which include Europe and Asia. Labsphere is always seeking new members for our team. If you have specific skills and attributes that you feel would be a good fit with what we do, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Labsphere is located in the beautiful Lake Sunapee region of New Hampshire, midway between the capital city of Concord and the academic hub of Dartmouth College. Our modern facility provides a unique quality of life where both winter and summer activities abound. Our location is also convenient, with easy access the Seacoast Region, the White Mountains, and Boston.
We offer competitive wages, career advancement opportunities, and great benefits for our employees, including: medical/dental/vision, group life, short- and long-term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) retirement plan with company match. Labsphere, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For immediate consideration for available opportunities, please send your resume to Darlene Delano