Ultralow Reflectance Material
Understanding the sensitivity of Lidar and ToF systems at low reflectance (<5%) has proved difficult due to a lack of spectrally flat optical reflectance materials.
Labsphere's Spectrablack targets and materials solve this problem.
Spectrablack is a low reflectance, light absorbing material that is resistant to abrasion and ideal for indoor near normal sensor characterization applications and light shielding/optical scattering prevention in OEM optical systems.
- ToF and LIDAR low reflectance Range testing
- Light shielding/absorbing: utilizes the light absorbing effect of the micro porous surface
- Optical scattering prevention in optical systems, optical measuring instruments, cameras, etc.
- Spectrometer and spectrophotometer stray light reduction
- Non-reflective sheeting and general light shielding material