LiDAR Test Target Kits
Large area dark, grey, and white reference targets are ideal for accurately assessing short-range and long-range sensitivity
over the dynamic range of LiDAR systems.
Labsphere's standard LiDAR Test Target Kits include three reflectance levels: 10%, 50% and 80%, a robust case that holds all three Permaflect targets for storage and transport, and spectral reflectance and uniformity test reports.
- Three grey scale levels (10%, 50% and 80%) for the dynamic range testing and distance sensitivity of LiDAR systems
- Reflectance levels in NIR laser wavelength 905 nm to 940 nm and 1550 nm
- Targets sizes (0.5 m, 1 m and 1.5 m square) are ideal for the operating distance
- Near Lambertian diffuse reflectance factor for incident angle independence
- Uniform reflectance over the entire reflecting surface
- Robust for production and field use
- Accommodates mounting of the frameless targets