Ultralow Reflectance Targets and Materials
Characterizing the performance of Lidar and Time of Flight (ToF) sensing systems just got easier.
Understanding the sensitivity of Lidar and ToF systems at low reflectance (<5%) has proved difficult due to a lack of spectrally flat optical reflectance materials.
Labsphere's Spectrablack targets and materials solve this problem.
Spectrablack is a low reflectance, light absorbing material that is resistant to abrasion and ideal for indoor near normal sensor characterization applications and light shielding/optical scattering prevention in OEM optical systems.
- ToF and LIDAR low reflectance Range testing
- Light shielding/absorbing: utilizes the light absorbing effect of the micro porous surface
- Optical scattering prevention in optical systems, optical measuring instruments, cameras, etc.
- Spectrometer and spectrophotometer stray light reduction
- Non-reflective sheeting and general light shielding material