Illumia®Lite Portable Light Measurement System
Quick, portable, spectral flux measurements at your fingertips.
Reliable measurements of small LEDs, fiber outputs, and other small sources has usually meant compromising on accuracy or speed. Not anymore.
|· 4 cm integrating sphere spectral light measurement system|
|· NIST traceable measurements of LEDs and other sources up to 1 cm|
|· Self-absorption correction via built-in auxiliary lamp|
|· Ergonomic design with “point and shoot” trigger feature|
Contact for Pricing
As the leader in the light measurement field, Labsphere has designed a sphere-based portable solution including self-absorption correction that is both reliable and affordable.
Portable and Complete Spectral Flux Analysis
LED manufacturers and luminaire designers require a quick, portable device for complete spectral flux analysis. The illumia®Lite portable light measurement system is a solution for NIST traceable measurements of LEDs and other sources up to 1 cm. The illumiaLite offers dark correction capability via the included software and device under test self-absorption correction using a built-in auxiliary lamp. With a 4 cm integrating sphere, the illumiaLite is a lightweight (0.45kg / 1 lb), ergonomic, and traceable spectral flux analysis instrument.
- Sphere Diameter 4 cm
- Sphere Entrance Port 1 cm
- Diffuse Coating Spectraflect®
- Head Aluminum
- Body Urethane
- Software MtrX-SPEC
- Weight 0.45 kg
- Dimensions 240 mm x 61 mm
- Power Requirements 6VDC/2.5W
- Power Source 6V Li-metal battery
- Aux Lamp 1.2W Incandescent
- Communication USB
- Wavelength Range 380 - 820 nm
- Wavelength Resolution < 5 nm
- Wavelength Accuracy 1 nm
- Luminous Flux Range (for LEDs) 0.1 - 5000 lumens
- Luminous Flux Range (QTH lamps) 1 - 354 lumens
- Luminous Flux Accuracy 3.9% at K=2
- Operating Temperature 0°C - 40°C
- Storage Temperature 10°C - 50°C
- Humidity 0 - 90% non-condensing